ONE OF CENTRAL OREGON'S MOST ENDURING NEW HOME BUILDERS
From the beginning, we’ve stayed true to our vision of creating beautiful neighborhoods and healthy communities that connect people to nature and each other. When you purchase a new Palmer Home you will find:
- Friendly support from our experienced home service team before, during, and after you move in
- Efficient design, quality workmanship, and sustainable materials that create a high-performance, long lasting home
- A diverse selection of surface finishes that fit your unique style and taste
- A comprehensive 2/10 home warranty (that exceeds standards required by Oregon law)
- Our heartfelt commitment to your happiness with your new home
There's a story behind every Palmer Home
Here's what our homebuyers share...
Our first home
"We're so happy!"
Why we said YES
Buying your first house is exciting and it’s also a really big decision. When we started looking, we knew we wanted to buy new and that we wanted to be in Bend. We were searching for a house that fit our lifestyle at a price that felt right. When our realtor recommended Palmer Homes, we trusted her experience and advice. We’re so glad we did!
A place for healing
“I love all of the light and the thoughtful, attention to details throughout my home.”
I bought my Palmer home when it was under construction. I had some personal losses several years before and hadn’t even been looking for a new house. But when I saw a print ad for the house that showed an ADU option above the garage, I was intrigued. The design gives me and my daughter the opportunity to live together, and also have our separate living spaces. It’s been wonderful.
A new adventure
“You can always count on them to do the right thing.”
A reputation for quality
I’ve known Vern and Gretchen for years. They are such nice people and really build homes with integrity. As a realtor, I tell buyers that Palmer Homes provides quality for the dollar. Their homes are well-built they don’t require much maintenance over time.
We’ve been working side by side since 1977 to build new homes that balance quality, sustainability and price for our Central Oregon community. From the beginning, we’ve stayed true to our vision of creating beautiful neighborhoods and healthy communities that connect people to nature and each other. These are the values that guide us throughout...
- We believe that good design starts with understanding how we live inside and outside our homes. The beauty of the high desert always invites us beyond our front doors, so we make sure there are large porches, alleyways, parks and open green spaces to welcome you in every neighborhood.
- We also build our homes to integrate seamlessly with the surrounding landscape, paying careful attention to the native plants and natural features around it. Inside, we intentionally design every room for flexibility, function, and beauty.
- And we carefully source quality materials, details and finishes that will perform and last. When you live in a Palmer Home, we want you to feel that care and workmanship.
- We’ve built our company with the same intention and purpose, ensuring that employees and subcontractors share our values and always feel cared for and respected.
Vern and Gretchen Palmer
Is your new home waiting for you?
Discover and explore our available homes and let us know when you’re ready to visit. We’re here to answer any questions you have.