Cascade Mountain views and large lots
Just off Highway 97, Redtail Ridge is becoming one of Redmond’s most sought after neighborhoods. Surrounded by breathtaking views, a buzzing commercial district, new schools, and endless play, Redtail Ridge is the community your whole family will love. Seize the opportunity today to build your family’s future in Redmond’s newest and most prestigious neighborhood.
For Central Oregon residents, Redtail Ridge incorporates Redmond’s ambitious future with its hometown roots.
- Breathtaking mountain views
- Large lots—9,000 square feet and larger
- Luxurious single-level homes
- Architectural guidelines in place
- Community living at its best
- Close to Sage Elementary School
- Close to Ridgeview High School*
- Near Juniper Golf Course
- Close to breweries, eateries, and shopping
- Short drive to Bend
*Rated one of America’s Best High Schools 2015, US News & World Report
- Local national airport
- 2.5-hour drive to PDX
- 15-minute drive to Smith Rock
- 50-minute drive to Mt. Bachelor
- 1-hour drive to Lake Billy Chinook
This neighborhood of diverse architectural styles–Craftsman, Prairie and Mid-Century Modern–is setting the trend in home ownership and a new expectation for quality of life. At Redtail Ridge, build your home on large 9,000 square-foot lots (larger lots available) and surround yourself with breathtaking mountain views. Enjoy quick proximity to new schools, shopping, popular eateries, endless outdoor adventure, and the best of Central Oregon.